AuteurBericht
Admin
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 11180
Leeftijd : 117
Registration date : 23-08-06

BerichtOnderwerp: Mooie omschrijving   wo mei 13 2009, 22:05

Ik zat net op Nedermagic (IQ -10) en kwam daar de volgende omschrijving tegen van een kaart:

1xScrying Sheets(kreukel door de kaart, verder nm)

Prachtig... dat soort dingen tovert al snel een glimlach op mijn gezicht.
Terug naar boven Go down
https://magicgroningen.editboard.com
Hennink
Honey Bunny

Aantal berichten : 5772
Leeftijd : 35
Registration date : 24-08-06

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mooie omschrijving   do mei 14 2009, 00:45

Ik heb een Black Lotus, hij is in kleine stukjes gescheurd, maar verder is hij mint. Laughing Die verkoper komt duidelijk uit een opportunistisch nest Smile

Legend
Legend

Aantal berichten : 1283
Leeftijd : 34
Registration date : 21-05-08

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mooie omschrijving   do mei 14 2009, 09:30

lol!

Mooie omschrijving idd

Terug naar boven Go down
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mooie omschrijving   za jun 13 2009, 10:02

[QUOTE=The Wes;353339]Ok, I won the Gyof free tourney a couple weeks back [/QUOTE]
Terug naar boven Go down
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mooie omschrijving   za aug 08 2009, 09:45

4 Tarmogoyf - I would love to have built a competitive deck that didn't have Goyf in it, but then again I want a blowjob from Christy Turlington.
Terug naar boven Go down
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mooie omschrijving   za aug 22 2009, 09:00

Today I realized the girl in my English class not only has the same name as my deceased cat, but also the same color eyes and spot on her ear. I realized that my cat has come back to life, and so I forgave her for her messy handwriting, as she is still getting used to opposable thumbs. MLIA.
Terug naar boven Go down
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mooie omschrijving   wo aug 26 2009, 22:03

What this leads to is a bunch of people who don't know their ass from their elbow (or, I suppose in keeping with the Merfolk theme, their dorsal fin from their blowhole)
Terug naar boven Go down
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mooie omschrijving   vr dec 18 2009, 18:03

I don't get your rhetoric here. Cutting to 60 is considering that Mexicans are worse than every other population and that the world would be better without them.

But I think that we have actually no way to know that the Mexicans are the right population to cut to have a perfect 6 billions world. I'd rather cut Americans actually, since it would probably lower the magic staple prices. If we don't have anymore enough population to reach the perfect 6 billions world, I'd add some scandanivian chicks. It can't be a bad move.
Terug naar boven Go down
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mooie omschrijving   do jan 21 2010, 17:06

Citaat :
Wow, a digital guitar .... that actually sickens me. I understand electric drums and totally embrace them because people who live in apartments can still play whenever they want if they have an electric kit. Guitars don't have this problem, so .... what good is this. Sure its interesting but, god damn, you want to play the guitar pick up a fucking guitar, not some digital monstrosity. I like technology to an extent, but it seems all people can do is exploit it and twist it into something irrelevant rather than something that solves a problem in society or fulfills some kind of purpose. We already have guitars and the ability to alter the sound of it into whatever is desired, who the fuck wants this?

But on a side note it isn't surprising at all. Look at how bad the italians have fucked up their sports cars. Back in the 80s and 90s, Ferraris and Lambos were pure drivers cars, now they are so dumbed down with technology the fucking cars basically drive you, rather than the other way around. I take back what I said above, I hate technology, this just infuriates me even more thinking about it.

Citaat :
And yet you are fueling your anti-tech rage by using an extraordinarily advanced machine to access a digital network which connects via fiber-optic cables to other machines that store data contributed by operators of more such machines in locations all over the world, and all of it almost in real time to boot.

Amazing, isn't it?
Terug naar boven Go down
Gast
Gast

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mooie omschrijving   ma feb 01 2010, 14:04

My favourite garden activity?
Gettin' down and dirty with my ho.
Terug naar boven Go down

Mooie omschrijving
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen